i'm a married super woman!

Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers

my first child

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie First Birthday tickers

Monday 25 April 2011

draft projek

semangat!!! i need to finish up my draft project by today..due date for submission will be ESOK!!..

my supervisor has roughly checked (i think!) my work n asked me to make some corrections. after i struggling completing the task, only at the very last day, I just realized I haven't include proper conclusion on my project work..Hahaha..


Now, part of my conclusion is done..got some ideas, and still push myself to start writing..hehe..
I hope everything would be fine and good..

hehe..sambil2 chatting dgn housemates memang efficient sgt la keja..ahaks..k chow.
Now, i am interested to get involved in their topics..segala cter2 mak cik kuar..ehhe..layan.....
~~~xoxo~~~

spread loves to everyone..

No comments: